Tuesday, February 26, 2019

A humble resignation.

Dear Friends,

After six grueling, exciting, exasperating and wonderful weeks at _________, it’s time for me to blaze new trails and chase new dreams.

It’s hard to believe how much we’ve all accomplished in our time together. The pitches, the late nights and the creativity we’ve let loose, freeing it from the depths of client restraints, shrinking budgets, crazy timelines and even Melissa’s o’erweening super-ego. (hahaha, sorry Melissa😃.)

It’s all led to some incredible work that I’m incredibly humbled to be humbled being humbled about. I’m not just humbled. I’m humbled by the humility of my humbleness. And your humbleness, too. For that, I humbly thank you.

We’ve started movements, ended movements, we’ve even had movements. All in the interest of doing great things for great clients that have never been done before and will likely never be done again. It’s taken sweat, toil and, yes, tears. But I wouldn’t trade these last six weeks for anything.

I’m not sure where I’m going or what I’ll be doing, but like you, I’ll be smashing the status quo, reimagining paradigms and changing the nature interruption in today’s permission economy while having branded conversations about it.

This is my moment to leave the nest, my moment to soar. It's my time to leave the nurturing confines of __________. Like you, this is the time to be me. Creative, humble and movement-making.

I thank you for all the time we’ve spent together. And all you’ve taught me.

Love,





-->

No comments: