Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Language and Genocide.

Just now, I noticed something in both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times about the Metropolitan Museum in New York canceling its John Galliano-heralding fashion-gala.




There's so much wrong with this. 

First, is the word controversial.

Something is only controversial if both sides have a legitimate point of view, if you can argue for and against. 

You can't call slavery controversial. 
Or wife beating.
Or church-bombing.
They're wrong. Period.

Not controversial.

When a person says something like the statement below and is then 'feted,' that isn't controversial. That's just evil.
Not controversial.


Or, if you need a mini-latke's more evidence:

More?



I can't imagine a similar-level slur directed at any other minority on earth not invalidating the speaker completely. If you said, "I love Bull Conner and Governor Bilbo. You would be dead today. Your mothers, your forefathers would be f–king lynched and f–king dead.”

That's a translation of what Galliano said re Hitler and Jews. It's not controversial, it doesn't deserve "backlash," it can't be excused by "repentance." 

Flat out when it's against Jews, it's permissible hate.

And I can't think of any other people who are so consistently and acceptably hated.

Don't get me started on the holding-company-wide expulsion of jews which started in the late twenty-tens. "Diversity" became the holding company HR shibboleth, but excluded Jews. Though Jews are just .2-percent of the world's population (two out of every thousand people) they are not regarded as "diverse," or a minority. I have no data to back this up, but I'd imagine in New York agencies, Jewish representation has probably been halved in the last twenty years. Jews were categorized as "old white men," and final-solutionized.


I think race-hate isn’t controversial.

Unless it’s Jew hate.

In today's world, Jew hate is debatable, an open-discussion, controversial.


It's ok, if you were drunk. Or misunderstood. Or you misspoke.


Yesterday, the Wall Street Journal, a paper with what I regard as the world's-best book section, published this review of a book by the great Dara Horn.



Ms. Horn also wrote this book. (She's good at titles.)



Here are bits from the Journal's review. Sorry for the crappy underlines, it's a Jew thing.

Don't bow to tyrants.
Question language--especially when used nefariously.
Look at who's attacked and by whom. 


Jews are targeted at 750x as other groups.


One more thing.


Fuck anna wintour.
Fuck her Jew-hate.
Fuck her rationalizations.
Fuck her excuses.
Fuck her apologies.
And
Fuck the stupid affected haircut she rode in on.






No comments: