1. The printer won't work when you need it to. Neither will the one down the hall.
2. The deck will be late. And too long.
3. There will be more traffic than you anticipated.
4. The air-conditioning will be off all weekend. It will be 90.
5. There will be a glaring spelling mistake. Within the first three pages.
6. The lead campaign will die right before the meeting. Then spring back to life.
7. A high-ranking person will show up late.
8. And be ill-informed.
9. And make you repeat everything.
10. The pizza will be cold.