1. Democracy. A lot of people can weigh in but at the end of the day, one person tells everyone else what to do. If that person is consistently wrong, you get a new person.
2. Political correctness. Effective communication and political correctness most often cancel each other out. If you can't say how you feel, you can't communicate.
3. Process. Creativity is not a process. It is a series of mistakes and failures that lead to success. You can't regulate it.
4. Titles. Titles are endemic and over-inflated. The puffery we use externally in trumpeting the worth of a product have infected us internally. Use next year's Advertising Week to eliminate all titles--starting with titles that have a capital C or the word Global in them.
5. Office space. Open plans work better. For those who need quiet to think, have quiet rooms.