Sunday, July 13, 2008

My new iPhone.


I waited in line 96 hours, from late Monday night until Saturday around 11:30 PM to get my new iPhone. What a piece of work is i.

After all that waiting, I went to Papaya Dog and waited 16 hours for a frank and then another two hours for a Pepsi. Realizing they had forgotten to put mustard on my hotdog, I waited in the mustard line for 25 minutes.

Then I hustled over to the subway and waited 16 minutes for a 6 train. Once the train pulled into 86th St., I waited 33 seconds for the doors to open.

What I've found is waiting makes everything better. For now on, I'm waiting even when there is no line.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I thought you were out there waiting for hours to hear Jon Bon Jovi.
Or for the next Shakespeare in the Park production. Seems like an American-kind of thing to do these days.