Friday, December 7, 2018

Twenty reasons my copy is late.


1.                     I’m waiting for changes to the brief.
2.                     I’m waiting for changes to the changes to the brief.
3.                     I’m still wading through the client changes.
4.                     I’m still wading through changes to the client changes.
5.                     I got pulled onto something else.
6.                     I was told the ad was on hold.
7.                     I’m triple-booked.
8.                     I’ve been in back-to-back meetings.
9.                     It’s still being reviewed by my supervisor.
10.                It’s still being reviewed by my supervisor’s supervisor.
11.                It’s still being reviewed by my supervisor’s supervisor’s supervisor.
12.                I’m still working on the social.
13.                I’m optimizing it for social.
14.                I’m six characters over—trimming now for social.
15.                I’m waiting for the social specs.
16.                I’m re-writing, the client said it was too long.
17.                I’m re-writing, the client said it was too short.
18.                I’m re-writing, the client said it was too too.
19.                The Help Desk has my Mac.
-->
20.                Someone else is using the pencil.

-->

No comments: