Friday, November 18, 2011

Pissed.

I took my two-year-old Mac to the help desk this morning knowing full well that by all rights it ought to be called the hurt desk. It's been three hours now and I've yet to hear anything back from them. This is my first-ever post written on my iPad.

The stupidity of agencies never fails to amaze and befuddle me. How a bunch of technicians can hold someone getting paid like a decent lawyer hostage. But that's the way it is.

In an era "where everyone is creative," creative is so devalued that they are treated like shit.

2 comments:

jeff said...

At my internship two years ago IT shut off my account on accident. Then got angry when I came in and told, maybe with a bit of attitude, them I couldn't work. They said that you better treat IT better because they control everything in the agency.

It was like an out of body experience.

rebrivved said...

The people who create the ideas that are the product of an ad agency should be treated like the golden goose. Instead, we're treated like stinky barnyard animals.