Most people don't know that Einstein married and divorced a woman, Mileva Maric, and had two children with her, one of whom was mentally handicapped and died, probably during WWII in a mental institution. When he was on the outs with her, he wrote her these conditions:
A. You will make sure
1. that my clothes and laundry are kept in good order;
2. that I will receive my three meals regularly in my room;
3. that my bedroom and study are kept neat, and especially that my desk is left for my use only.
B. You will renounce all personal relations with me insofar as they are not completely necessary for social reasons. Specifically, you will forego
1. my sitting at home with you;
2. my going out or traveling with you.
C. You will obey the following points in your relations with me:
1. you will not expect any intimacy from me, nor will you reporach me in any way;
2. you will stop talking to me if I request it;
3. you will leave my bedroom or study immediately without protest if I request it.
D. You will undertake not to belittle me in front of our children, either through words or behavior.
I feel like writing notes like this sometimes. Not to my wife. To account people. And clients.