Friday, June 26, 2009

21 ads you won't hate. And one I do.

I just came upon this slide show at businessweek.com which, btw, seems to do a better job covering our industry than any of the traditional organs. It's worth perusing. And if you can find anyone in your agency that actually cares about anything but pretension, sharing.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/06/0624_ads_you_wont_hate/index.htm


I don't love everything here. But most things here, which are not winning at Cannes, are better than what is.

I will comment on Fred and Farid's Grand Prix win for their Wrangler work at some point, but I am so appalled by their win, I haven't yet recovered my power of speech.

1 comment:

Tore Claesson said...

those are good campaigns.
and as you point out most won't win awards. That is one of the problems with our fixation with awards.
And where that has taken awards.