Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's joke time! Recession edition.



I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

Wives are having sex with their husbands because
they can't afford batteries.

CEOs are now playing miniature golf.

Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

A stripper was killed when her audience showered her
with rolls of pennies while she danced.

I saw a Mormon polygamist with only one wife.

If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds,"
you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America.

Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and
learned their children's names.

My cousin had an exorcism but couldn't afford
to pay for it, and they re-possessed her!

A truckload of Americans were caught sneaking into Mexico.

A picture is now only worth 200 words.

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan , and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

4 comments:

jeff said...

G,

I ran across a mug that reminded me of you this morning. Not sure if it's your style but I thought it was funny.
meetings mug

george tannenbaum said...

Perfect, Jeff. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

nicely done!

sheriffshooter said...

this was welcome humour :)