1. I hate people who can't get in in the morning. There is no creativity chemical that makes it impossible to get in before 9:30.
2. I hate people who can't or won't show up on time for meetings.
3. I hate meetings.
4. I hate people who tell you how late they worked the night before as if they justifies the current day's shoddiness.
5. I hate writers who can't spell and who punctuate badly. Let's eat grandma means something different than Let's eat, grandma.
6. I hate decks.
7. I hate the word "bucket," as in "we put people into buckets." Not only is bucket an ugly sounding word, it is not as good a word as categorize or sort.
8. I hate people who spend a great deal of time talking about their weekends.
9. I hate people who say "this is a short week." All weeks are the same length.
10. I hate people who talk about other people. There is enough to hate in life today without gossiping.