1. I hate seeing people's underwear and/or butt cracks. It's an all-too-common sight in agencies (and the world) today. I don't give a rat's ass that I sound like a codger. Pull up your fucking pants.
2. I hate people who respond to every question with "That's a good question."
3. I hate when people modify the word "unique."
4. I hate all the reasons why we can't do that.
5. I hate when people ask, "Can I borrow your brain." What if I asked if I could borrow their breasts?
6. I hate when people stand over me when I am writing.
7. I hate people who criticize but don't create.
8. I hate people who think things have fundamentally changed. A kiss is still a kiss, the fundamental things apply, as time goes by.
9. I hate people who ask 11 minute questions.
10. I hate people who worry more about how things are presented than what's being presented.