Friday, November 28, 2008

Buick and Tiger Woods break up.


Imagine the shouting and fighting and cussing and all tha' and all tha' going on in the Tiger Woods' household right about now.

Mrs. Woods: "You what! You gave up your endorsement deal with Buick! You mean I have to give back my Enclave--the car of my dreams."

Tiger: "My dear, I'm sorry. I know how much you and I drive that Buick Enclave. It's amazing how much I personify the brand. I don't know what came over me."

Did the marketing people at Buick, did their advertising agencies really believe that anyone anywhere really believed that Tiger Woods drove a Buick? It's kind of like Daniel Craig endorsing the "Shecky Green School of Comedy." It just doesn't add up. It does more than strain credulity. It is laughable in its stupidity.

Well, I gotta go. I'm going out for a run around the reservoir with Dom DeLuise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny!