Monday, March 9, 2020

Infrequently asked advertising questions.


-->


1.     
If I decide I want to retire early, can I get out of my contract?

2.     
I have a little extra work, is it ok if I bring my computer home?

3.     
Could you make the brief longer?

4.     
Do I have to spend my bonus all at once?

5.     
Every time we work late the account people order us lobster, can’t we have cold pizza once in a while?

6.     
Did you see that new Raymour & Flanagan social tile?

7.   
Can you believe how real those people are in those Chevy Real People ads?

8.     
Are the breadsticks at the Olive Garden really endless?

9.     
What should I do with all the job leads I’m getting from LinkedIn?

10.  
Any chance we could get 15 sets of changes from 15 different people at 15 different times?

11.  
How can we get the clients to use ‘track changes’ more regularly?

12.  
Can’t we start work earlier than 11?

13.
Is there any way I can get a copy of the mandatory harassment training video for my personal video library?

14.
Anyone know how to get Gary Vaynerchuk to come out of his shell?

15.
You know why I want to work at Wieden? They have the best Chief Risk Officer in the business.

16.
Who doesn’t want to work at an agency with a salary freeze?

17.
When we’re late with timesheets, why can’t we be locked out of email sooner?

18.
Is there any way we can get less help from the Help Desk?

19.
Why is the copy so short? Can’t we add more information and disclaimers?

20.
Is it fair that there's no category at Cannes for fake ads? 

21.
Do we really need creatives in a creative agency?

22.
Are there any other products we can shoot as they grow moldy?





No comments: