Sunday, April 13, 2008
Infrequently Asked Questions.
1. Will anyone care?
2. Do we really need to have this status meeting?
3. Why can't anyone show up on time?
4. What do you think?
5. Why can't I take a short nap if I'm tired?
6. How come I always get the low chair?
7. Is it ok if I work from home?
8. Who wrote this shit?
9. Have you seen Mitchell, he's not in his office?
10. Why is there never any paper in the printer?
11. I would never put my name on an award-entry just because I'm ECD, would you?
12. Why does everyone leave the conference room such a mess?
13. Can we cover this in ten minutes?
Posted by George Tannenbaum at 11:20 PM