Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Five Minutes with Our CTO.

Ad Aged:
Good morning and thank you for taking the time to meet with me today. I’d imagine in this era of explosive technological growth that your job as Chief Technology Officer, CTO, must be quite busy.

CTO:
That my or my not be true. Bur I am not a Chief Technology Oddicer.

Ad Aged:
Pardon me. My interview notes listed you as CTO.

CTO:
Yef, thats right. I am the CTO. Cheif Typo Officer.

Ad Aged:
I see, Chief Typo Officer. In that role, if I may ask, what is it that you do?

CTO:
In an effort to help people show how impotant they are, I help them write noted with tonsof typos. If youre note if full of typos, you must be so impotent that you can not be bothered with thigs like profreading.

Ad Aged:
So you make sure most written communications are all but incomprehensible?

CTO:
Not jst incomprehensible, reprehensible. Im so imprtent I dont hve time to prooofreead nfor the mere likes of you.

Ad Aged:
Then to sum up, you specialize in both miscommunication and in making people feel disconsolate and small.

CTO:
That’d rigth. Difconfolate and smaal.

Ad Aged:
Well, thank you for your time today. I’m sure my readers will have new appreciation for what you do.

CTO:
Thanky ou.




-->

No comments: