With a tip of the Fedora to JT.
1. Calling an "idea,' content sucks.
2. Brainstorming with account folk sucks. you
want to be in the ideas
department, get a book together and show me you're my equal.
3. Brainstorming with anyone before you've had a
chance to think about
the assignment sucks.
4. Expecting senior level breakthrough thinking
for $50 an hour sucks.
5. Getting a brief that could apply to over a
thousand products in a
thousand different industries sucks.
6. Having to actually point out shit like this
when it should be obvious
to anyone sucks.