Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thanks.

For all my screeds, philippics and diatribes against holding companies, I'll say this for at least the one I've worked for since Ad Aged began almost three years ago. No one has made me stop writing it. No one has said, knock it off. No one has forced me to hide or try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity.

The fact is, there is probably a lesson in here somewhere. That is, let people complain about your company. They probably don't have much of an audience (like Ad Aged) and if you try to censor them, you'll likely be charged with something more heinous and look worse--kinda how Goliath looked to David fans.

Anyway, I wanted to make a public, or fairly public thank you to IPG for not being pricks about this.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Have you invited the IPG Chief Risk Officer to this blog?
Or maybe he or she has visited and realized that you are taking care of things here on the internet and they need to concentrate on the oil spill or difficult travel situations around the world.

rebrivved said...

I love it that you're such a social disbeliever. And yet, your blog is living proof that sometimes social media actually does work. = )